Make simple walking around your home a luxurious endeavour with Kaaita organic cotton slippers. Created of GOTS certified organic cotton and sewn by skilled hands in Slovenia, the slippers are incredibly gentle to the feet and respectful of the environment. They are washable at 30°C and easily recyclable in the textile recycling bin.
The WashWash slippers are available in four sunlight resistant shades – Natural, Natural Grey, Natural Ochre and Natural Ruby.
– designed to be washed and reused
– made of organic cotton with ergonomically shaped soles
– organic cotton fibres sewn into the soles to add even more softness
– washable at 30°C, can be tumble dried and ironed
– water-repellent Ruco Dry-Eco finish – after washing 10 times, the fabric will gradually loose its water repellency.
Made in EU