What personal information do we collect from you and how we use them?
UTOPIAST collects personal information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by utopiast.com. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data.
We collect the following personal information:
– Contact Information such as name, email address, home address, phone number
– Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
We use this information to:
– Fulfill your order
– Send you an order confirmation
– Send you requested product or service information
– Send product updates or warranty information
– Respond to customer service requests
– Administer your account
– Send you a newsletter and marketing communications (after your special approval)
The security of your personal information is important to us. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Who might collected information be shared with?
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service but only to the extent necessary to provide these services.
Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner’s systems.
We may only disclose your personal information:
– as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
– when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
– if www.utopiast.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
– to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
How can you access and change your personal information?
All you personal information are available to you in your personal account on UTOPIAST webpage. In case you want to access them please visit the website and after logging into the site using the “Sign In” menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the “My Account” section.
When your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend or delete your personal information by making the changes in your account. You can change or delete saved credit/debit card details or edit a shipping/billing address. If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through security validation checks.
If you prefer, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal details.
How can you subscribe/unsubscribe to our newsletter?
When you register on www.utopiast.com, you will be given the option to subscribe to our newsletter which will send you email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by UTOPIAST. If you change your mind you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter at all times by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or contacting us at email@example.com.
Which cookies uses UTOPIAST website?
To keep track of cart data, WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Changes to this policy